ENVISION procures NTD medicines for mass drug administration where supplies are not already available through large global drug donation programs. The project also supports the procurement of diagnostics used for both disease mapping and conducting disease specific assessments.
- Praziquantel, an anthelmintic used to treat schistosomiasis
- DEC (only in countries where LF and oncho are not co-endemic)
- Tetracycline Eye Ointment (TEO), an antibiotic used against trachoma
- Filariasis Test Strips (FTS) for LF diagnosis
- Kato Katz kits for schistosomiasis and soil-transmitted helminth diagnosis